Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 March 2019

Cheery chums

Hello and welcome.
My card today was intended to be a cute card for my son, but as I was making it, it became obvious this design was far to young for him and more suited to a child.  I shall therefore keep it for a future occasion.


I stamped a chick and bunny from the Altenew Bunny Love set, and coloured them with Copic markers.


I cut a circle from a piece of yellow card and traced the inside onto my card base. I then blended twisted citron and salty ocean distress oxides to cover the circle shape.  When I adhered the yellow piece over top, it showed a subtle landscape section through the window.


I cut and added three cloud shapes flat on the background, then used foam tape to affix the two characters.


I haven't yet decided if this will definitely be a birthday card or an Easter one.  Until I do the sentiment area remains blank! 

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!