Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baby Boy Blue

Good morning all and happy Hump day, or Wednesday, whichever you prefer lol. I hope you are all having a good week.


Today's card is the 2nd of the new baby boy's cards that I needed in the space of a couple of weeks. So I went back to the same style as the first one that I made, and just changed it up a bit.


For this version, I used Altenew Inks from the Sweet Dreams set, and the Concord & 9th Hugs and Kisses Turnabout Stamp. When I had stamped the hearts, I used a Spellbinders Circle die to cut them out, and then added the circle to a Stitched Rectangle die cut, using craft foam for Dimension.


The little elephant was made with different tones of blue Alcohol Ink, onto Yupo Paper, with a bit of Silver Mixative. I used an MFT Stamps Die from the Wild Things set to cut him out, and used a Cut and Make die to cut the sentiment from the same piece of Yupo Paper.


I added the panel to a blue note card, and then used some Nuvo - Calming Aqua and Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops with some Sea Breeze Jewel Drops to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!