Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 March 2019

Graphic circles

Happy Monday and welcome to our little corner of the blogosphere :)


My card today is made using Amazing; the stamp from the March 2019 card kit by Simon Says Stamp.  This is a lovely kit and is one I can also envision making masculine cards from!  This is definitely something I struggle with.


I started with a white card base and stamped several of the images from the set, using Hero Arts inks. For this card I used a mix of blue, yellow, green, teal and grey.


Once I was happy with the background I added a sentiment from the set.  I stamped this using Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


I trimmed the panel to 4 x 5.25 inches and added it to a yellow base.  I then found a matching yellow envelope to complete the card.

I love the look of this and I'm sure I'll make a few more with this set as it is very versatile.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!