Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Copper card

Hello again.
A while ago I made quite a few different backgrounds with the intention of turning them into cards. Well today I finally have one finished that I can share with you.


This background was heat embossed in copper on white card.  The stamp is Triangle background by Hero Arts.


The sentiment is from Crafti Potential. I die cut two of the word backgrounds and cut them so that I could separate the birth from day.  The sentiment was just a little too long for the card base!


I then cut the word from some X-cut Adhesive Metal Effect Sheets.  I cut this in half and added the pieces to the white layers.
I also white embossed the happy on to a piece of card that matches my card base.


For the final touch I cut the panel on an angle before I added it to the base.  I then used a strip of the adhesive metal card to add a border under the panel.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!