Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Bicycle made for two

Hello! I'm back with a couple of cards made using the January My Monthly Hero kit.




There are some lovely stamps and dies in these kits but for these cards I used just the bicycle, hearts and a small bunch of flowers.




I stamped, coloured and die cut the images and created one feminine and one masculine version of the same card.
For the male version, I coloured the bicycle with greys and kept the base very plain.  I only added two strips of card in black and silver glitter for the bike to stand on.




For the female version I coloured the bike in a pretty blue scheme and added some distress oxide behind.  I then matted this with some glitter card.




I like how a simple card idea can be made to suit different recipients with just the added extras.
Hope you like my cards for today.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!