Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Have a Super Birthday

Good morning all, and happy Hump day, I hope you are all having a good week so far.


Today's card uses some oldies but goodies from the stash, to make quite a clean and simple card, for me lol.


I used the Clearly Besotted Caped Cuties stamps and die for my little superhero. I stamped him with Onyx Black Versafine ink and then heat embossed him with clear embossing powder. I coloured him with Copic markers, and after I had cut him out, I added him to a Zig-Zag Stitched Circle die-cut from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I blended alcohol inks in shades of blue with a little silver mixative onto Yupo Paper. Then I used an MFT Stamps Cover-plate die to cut the Sunburst layer from white card.


I added these together on to an A2 card base and then stamped and heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Caped Cuties set, then I raised my circle and sentiment using foam tape for dimension.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!