Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Shaker Window Birthday Wishes

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to your week. Today's card was made using the Tonic Craft Kit 13 from August/September 2018.


The kit is designed to be used to make a small gift card folder and pouch, but I just used one of the decorative dies to make a shaker window.


I cut the window twice from white card stock and then cut the panels down to fit an A2 card, using an MFT Stamps Blueprint Dienamics Stitched Rectangle Die. Then I stacked the panels together for stability.


I added a small piece of acetate behind the die-cut and then used some of the stamps from the same kit and an Altenew Crisp Dye ink in Silver Stone, to stamp a random star pattern on to the front.


I added foam tape to the panel and put some silver card behind the window, then filled the shaker section with some Polka Dot sequins from Studio Katia and others from the stash. Then I finished it off by adding a few silver stars to the front. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!