Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 March 2019

Hugs and Kisses

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card was made using the Hugs and Kisses Turnabout Stamps and Die set from Concord and 9th. 


I started by stamping the images on to plain white card using Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, from the Cherry Blossom and Tropical Forest Collections.


Then I decided there was too much green so I used the coordinating die to cut out one of the turns instead. Then when I put the panel onto my note card, the pink background could show through.


I used the same pink inks to blend on to some scrap card, and then cut my sentiment from them, stacking them with plain white die-cuts for dimension. Then I finished the card off by adding some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Honeysuckle, Nuvo Dream Drops in Supernova, and some white gel pen dots to my sentiment.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!