Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 March 2019

Tree plaque

Hello and thank you for visiting us today.




The idea behind this card is a plaque screwed to a tree but I'm not sure it quite pulls it off lol.



I tried a black ice technique I saw in the latest issue of Simply cards and Papercraft, however mine doesn't look like the ones in the magazine.  That's why I covered most of it with the sentiment area ;)



The 'tree' is made from Xcut adhesive metallic sheet and was run through the Gemini using a Tim Holtz and Sizzix woodgrain embossing folder.



I used two different die sets to create the sentiment and added some gold candy to the corners to look like rivets.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!