Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 March 2019

Having a Giraffe!

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great weekend, and managed to squeeze in some crafty time. We have been up to our ears in IKEA flat pack lol, but the craft room is starting to look a little more organised.


Today's card was made using an older stamp set from Creative Stamping Magazine - Issue 57 called Go Wild. I do seem to go back to this set whenever I am looking for inspiration for a man's card.


I started by stamping the giraffe with Toffee Versafine Ink, and then clear heat embossing over the top. Then I masked him off and stamped the scenery behind him using Vintage Sepia Versafine ink, and clear embossing powder.


I stamped a sentiment from the same set, and then added a few birds with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 


Then I used an MFT Stamps, Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the panel out, and backed it with a piece of plain brown card. Then I added it to a Kraft note card to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!