Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 March 2019

Butterfly trail

Hello again.



Today I have another of the ideas I 'borrowed' from the fabulous Vicky Papaioannou at Clips and Cuts.



This still uses the Simon Says Stamp card kit from March 2018, which I didn't use that much when it came out!



I stamped several of the images from the set using Memento black ink, and coloured with Copic markers. Once complete I fussy cut these images out.



For the base I took a piece of yellow paper and cut a circle towards the top, then added it my card with foam tape. Inside the circle I added a sentiment from the set.



I glued my images around the edge of the die cut window and added two solid butterflies to the leaves.



The finishing touch was some Nuvo crystal drops in Simply White.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!