Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Purr-fect day

Good morning, I hope you are all having a good start to the week. Today's card was made using the Furry Friends stamp set from Issue 68 of Creative Stamping Magazine.


I started by stamping the chair, cats and string ball using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and then I coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Once they were coloured I cut them out by hand, then decided to wrap the ball with fine embroidery thread. This one is a Silver Metallic colour and is made by Madeira, which we have had for years and doesn't seem to ever run out lol.


I used an MFT Dienamics Die to cut out a white panel, then I stuck my images on top using a wet glue.



The sentiment stamp is from the same set, I stamped it and then cut it out by hand so that I could shape it around the chair lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!