Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 March 2019

Butterfly Day

Hello again.  I'm back to finish the week with another card using the March 2018 Simon Says Stamp set.




I've really enjoyed playing with one of the older stamp sets and revisiting some of the ideas from Vicky P.



This one though is entirely my own.  I stamped two solid butterflies in a rose pink and added Nuvo glimmer paste in moonstone through the stencilled butterfly.



I stamped a sentiment from the kit on to a white panel, then added the butterflies.  There are no dies with this kit so they were cut by hand, which wasn't too difficult.



For some added colour I layered a piece of rainbow striped paper to my card base then added the panel on top with foam tape.



The finishing touches were some Nuvo Dream Drops in Supernova.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!