Shabby Blogs

Friday 15 March 2019

Kick up your heels

Good morning all, and happy Friday. I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.


Today's card was made using the February 2019 My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts. You may remember this card that I made a couple of weeks ago. Well I wanted to use the negative pieces from the die-cut background so I kept them and used them on today's card.


They were cut from the X-Cut Adhesive Metal Effect Sheets, and using the backing paper that I took off the original card as a stencil, I stuck them onto a deep teal background.


I stamped the image and sentiment from the set with Versamark ink, and then heat embossed them with Gold Fine Detail Embossing Powder, from Cosmic Shimmer.


Then I added a few gold sequins to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, I’ve been missing your cards on Instagram so happy to see them here :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!