Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 April 2019

Exotic Tulips for Mother's Day

Good morning all and happy Monday or April Fools day, I hope you have had a great weekend. As it was Mother's Day here in the UK yesterday, today's card is the one I made for my mum.


I used the Altenew Exotic Tulips stamp, Die, and Mask set, which is so lovely. I love the fact the masks are included so you don't have to make your own to stamp bunches of flowers.


I stamped the leaves with Prickly Pear and Fern Green Blendable Dye Inks from Wendy Vecchi, then the petals with the same make of ink in Poppy and Red Geranium. 


 To finish off the petals I added a little Cosmic Berry Crisp Dye Ink from Altenew's, Rose Petal set.


I cut the panel to size using an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die, and placed the panel on to a plain red card blank. Then I added a few clear dew drops and a simple Mother's Day sentiment from Avery Elle's City Celebrations set, to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and have a great week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!