Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 April 2019

For you

Hello again. It's a holiday weekend and I intend to spend some quality time in the craft room.


I was sorting through some old backgrounds that I made and never used.  This one uses a selection of Memento and Simon Says Stamp inks to stamp small flowers from a Simon stamp set.


To embellish it I added some gold Nuvo crystal drops in bright gold. I added this to a blue card base.


I wasn't sure how to add the sentiment as the background is so busy.  In the end I cut a cloud edge from some white card and created a banner down the side.


On this I added a sentiment in Danube Blue Memento ink and a few more Nuvo drops.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!