Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Monster Hugs

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. As well as being Mother's day here on Sunday it was also one of my nephew's birthdays, so today's card is one of the ones I made for Joe.


I used the Monster Mash set from Lawn Fawn and stamped the images and a sentiment on to a piece of plain white card, using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Then I heat set them with clear embossing powder.


I coloured the monsters with Copic Markers, and added spots to some of them with coordinating colours.


Then I used a couple of the tiny heart stamps from the same set to stamp all over the background, this time using a pale grey ink from Altenew.


To finish I cut the panel down with a stitched rectangle die from an MFT Blueprints Dienamics set, and added it to a mid blue note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!