Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 April 2019

No Prob-llama

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great weekend. 


Today's card is made using stamps from Creative Stamping Magazine Issue 57 called Go Wild, along with the background images from the April 2018 Card Kit from Hero Arts.


I started by stamping the llama onto plain white card, colouring it with Copic Markers, and then cutting it out by hand. I stamped some cactus images onto another piece of card and then masked them to ink a background using Distress Oxide Inks. 


I cut the background down to size with a Stitched Rectangle die from MFT Stamps, and then added the llama and sentiment on top with foam tape for dimension. Then I popped it all onto a plain white A2 note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!