Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Baby Shower

Good morning all, and happy hump day, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card is one I made at the last minute on Saturday for a surprise Baby Shower for my daughter K. The shower was arranged by her work friends, and although I knew about it for a week before, I forgot about making a card lol.


I used stamps from an older Creative Stamping Magazine, Issue 38, called Whatever the Weather. I started by heat embossing the umbrella with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and Wow Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder.


Then I added the pattern to it with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink and more of the embossing powder, before cutting it out by hand.


I cut a plain white panel using a Wonky Stitched Ellements die from Avery Elle, and added three clouds cut with the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set. Then I stamped the little rain drops and hearts with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.


I added the Baby Shower Sentiment, and then popped it onto a pink A2 note card.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!