Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Mothering Sunday flowers

Welcome and thank you for being here today.




I am sharing the card I made for my Mum for Mother's Day last Sunday.
This is another design heavily influenced by the fabulous Vicky P.



I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of white card to be slightly smaller than an A2 card base. I then added a stamped sentiment in the upper right corner.



In the bottom left corner I arranged a bunch of flowers created with stickers.  These came from the March 2018 Simon Says Stamp card kit.



The finishing touch was some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Key Lime.
 I love all the white space on this card and I had to work really hard to keep it clean.  I am a very messy worker so the fact it survived untouched is almost a miracle.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!