Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Floral Bliss

Happy Wednesday.  I'm back with another leaving card.
This one was for a colleague who is taking a career break.


I used a Simon Says Stamp set called Floral Bliss, which was part of a card kit last year.
I started by masking off a strip on some white card and stamping the flowers either side using memento tuxedo black ink.


I removed the mask and added a sentiment from the set, heat embossing with Hero Arts gold embossing powder. I then used a ruler and embossing pen to add a border between the sentiment and the flowers. I think this is visually more defining.


I also heat embossed two flower stamps from the set and coloured these with Copic markers.
I added these to the sentiment area as the only pop of colour.


I matted the panel with gold shimmer card and black to tie all the colours together.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!