Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 April 2019

Funny face

Hello again.  Thanks for being here.


I was scrolling Pinterest recently looking for ideas for a leaving card for a colleague. I wanted something a bit different and I think I found it.


I saw this great idea for just using strips of paper, so I decided to copy it.  I can't now remember the original source, so apologies to the originator!


I took thin strips of black card and shaped them using my bone folder, a pencil and a quilling tool. These were then arranged into a sad face. 
The hardest part was gluing thin card on it's edge.  I kept sticking it to my fingers instead of the card!


I added a sarcastic sentiment to the bottom then stuck the piece to some lovely blue shimmer pearl card.  This sentiment was from Hero Arts.


The final touch were some Nuvo vintage drops in bonnie blue.  I added drops then pulled one end to create a tear drop.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!