Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 April 2019

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the start of the long Easter weekend. 


Today's card was one I made last week for my aunt and uncle's Golden Wedding Anniversary. I took inspiration from Pinterest to make an acetate window card, and used dies from my Tonic Studio's Craft Kits for the design.


I started by making my card base using white hammered 300gsm card and heavy weight acetate. I sandwiched the acetate in between 2 layers of the card to hide any adhesive.


The bird die is from Tonic Craft Kit 16, and the Anniversary die is from Kit 17. I cut the bird die twice, once from the white card and once from gold card, then I added them to the acetate back to back to hide the adhesive, and I swapped the little hearts in the middle around for contrast.


I finished the card off with a simple sentiment, made up with a stamp from Crafti Potential's Wonderful Die/Stamp combo and 50 cut with an old magazine numbers die.

Hope you like it, have a great weekend and I'll see you soon.

Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!