Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tri-Fold Birthday Card

Good morning all, I hope you have enjoyed the long Easter weekend. We have had a lovely one spending time with family and getting out and about.


Today's card is one I made after watching another of Jennifer McGuire's videos, featuring tri-fold cards. I started with 2 yellow A2 note cards, and glued them together. 


Then I cut a circle window in the front of the card, and used a fancy circle die set from The Works  to make a frame around it. Before sticking this on I used an MFT Stamps Confetti Background Stamp, and inked it with Altenew Crisp Dye Ink from the Pocketful of Sunshine set.


The image inside is from a Simon Says Stamp set from earlier this year, and I coloured this with Copic Markers. Then I added it to the first fold of the card so that the flowers poked through the window on the front.


I added a sentiment strip to the front, and then finished it off with another sentiment over the top of the flowers on the inside. Being careful not to let it show through the front window.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!