Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 April 2019

Sending You Hugs

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card is a really simple one, that could be used for many occasions, simply by changing the colour scheme or sentiment.


I started by cutting the Fancy Square Frame dies from M&C Boutique, using white textured card stock.


I added these to an M&C Boutique Stitched Square Die cut, which I cut using a textured silver card. Then I matted this piece with black card and added it all to a 6 x 6 side fold note card.


The Hugs sentiment is a Lawn Fawn die, which I cut three times from black card and stacked them together for dimension. Then I added a sentiment strip and a few black pearls and clear gems to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!