Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 May 2019

Flower patch

Hello and happy May bank holiday to my UK friends.
I'm here today with a simple card featuring small stamps.


This stamp set is Hello Darling from Simon Says Stamps April card kit.  
I used several of the small flower, leaf and stem stamps to create my border.


  I then loosely outlined each flower using a black multi-liner pen.
I cut a square frame using a couple of stitched dies and added my border behind.  I cut off the excess and added a green Copic pen to the bottom for the ground.


I added the panel to a white card base and used a well-loved sentiment stamp from the stash, underneath.


This is a really easy design to replicate.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!