Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 May 2019

Delicate Flower Bed

Hello again.
I'm here today with another simple make using minimal supplies.
This card is made using one ink, one stamp set, embossing powder, a post it note, 2 Copics and a black pen.


I started by stamping a sentiment in Versafine onyx black ink,  from the Delicate Flower Bed set by Altenew.  I placed this roughly central on a piece of white card, and embossed with clear embossing powder.


I used the post it note to create a mask over the sentiment and then placed the panel in my MISTI.  This was to ensure I could restamp with the background stamp if I didn't get a good first impression.


I heat embossed the background stamp and before colouring, I added a thick black border around the sentiment.  To colour the flowers I used Y35 and YG06 markers.


I cut the panel down to fit on my black A2 card base.
I resisted the urge to add some Nuvo drops and left the card as is.
What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!