Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Dandelion wishes

Hello and welcome.
I hope our UK friends had a good bank holiday yesterday, and our US friends had an enjoyable memorial weekend.


Today's card is for a very special little girl (my great niece!) who celebrates her seventh birthday today.  Happy birthday Izzy Lou!


For this card I started with the Hero Arts starry sky background stamp in Altenew dusk ink. I created my panel and added a strip of grass along the bottom using an MFT die.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the mouse and mushroom images from Hero Arts December 2018 My Monthly Hero kit, then added them using foam squares.


I used a sentiment from the same set and cut this with a flag banner die, before adhering the whole piece to a standard white card base.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!