Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Have an Ace Birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. 


Today's card was one I was really happy with, until..... The background ink dried completely!!! I used a pale grey Altenew ink from the Rock Collection, to stamp a hand of cards stamp onto grey card, and it looked really good, so I went on and finished my card. 


Then it dried overnight and the background stamping is so feint, you can barely see it, in fact I couldn't get the camera to pick it up very much at all. Oh well I will know better next time lol.


I used an old pack of cards and took the Aces from it to make my focal point, then I silver heat embossed a sentiment from a couple of older Creative Stamping Magazine sets, onto black card, and cut this into small pieces to position over the top.


Thank you for spending some time here today, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!