Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Make a Wish

Good morning all, and happy hump day. I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is one I made for my niece's husband for his birthday. I wanted something not too fussy, but not boring either lol. So this is what I came up with.


I used an older Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit stamp set called Big Birthday Wishes, and stamped the word Yay! all over a piece of dark grey card, using Industrial Diamond Crisp Dye Ink from Altenew.


I used more stamps from the same set for the sentiments and candle, but this time I stamped them on white card with Onyx Black Versafine Ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.


I cut the large sentiment in half so that I could slightly offset them, and added a candle from the same set in place of the I in Wish. Then I added the rest of the sentiment underneath. I placed these onto a couple of  silver Zig Zag Stitched Circle die-cuts from MFT Stamps, and then added it all to a pale grey note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!