Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Celebrate

Welcome!
Today's card is one of the simplest designs ever!
I used one stamp and two pieces of patterned paper.


The stamp is from Simon Says Stamps February kit called Love Always. This contains some gorgeous florals and lovely sentiments.


I stamped the large centre piece floral using Versafine onyx black ink, on to ivory card. I then layered my patterned paper below the stamped image and added a piece of striped paper between.


This design is a straight copy of one I saw recently, which I think was by Vicky P, but if I'm wrong, apologies to the original artist.


I stamped a celebrate sentiment and added the whole panel to a black card base.
Easy peasy 😃
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!