Shabby Blogs

Friday 10 May 2019

Blooms

Hello.
I'm back with 2 cards of the same design but different!


These cards were made using the stem and bud from the latest edition of Simply Cards & Papercraft.  These look like peonies, which are one of my favourites, so I had to use them first.


I stamped the images randomly over two pieces of white card using memento tuxedo black ink.
One the first piece I used Spectrum Noir pencils to colour in shades of blue and green.


The second panel was done with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, to create this gorgeous purple/red, with two greens for the leaves and stems.


I cut each panel down to 4 x 5.25 inches and added them to black card bases.


For the sentiments I used the brand new Altenew Delicate Flower Bed set which is just gorgeous, and has some lovely phrases to match.


I white heat embossed these and added on a strip across each panel. 
I love how they look!
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!