Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 7 May 2019

A New Baby Girl

Good morning all, I hope you are having a great start to your week, and if you are in the UK, enjoyed a nice long weekend.


We had a new addition to the family arrive last week, in the shape of my new baby granddaughter Willow. She was just a week early and is absolutely perfect. Today's card is one of the ones I made for her.


I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Pearl Inks to create a soft rainbow background on Yupo Paper, then I stamped, coloured and die-cut my elephants using the Clearly Besotted Love You Tons set and Copic Markers.


I added the images to my background and then framed and layered them using Lawn Fawn Stitched Square dies,. The sentiment is cut from the same piece of Yupo paper, using a couple of Cut and Make Sentiments.


Then I added it all to a 5.5 x 5.5 card blank to finish. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!