Shabby Blogs

Thursday 9 May 2019

Welcome Little One

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is another of the ones I made to welcome baby Willow last week.


I started with the background and used the Hero Arts Star Light Star Bright Bold Prints Background Stamp. I stamped this with Simon Says Stamp Embossing Ink and then heat embossed it with Wow Metalline First Frost Embossing Powder.


I cut the panel to size with an MFT Stitched Rectangle die and then used a Paper Smooches Rainbow die to cut a rainbow from a piece of Alcohol Pearl Inked Yupo Paper. I also cut the Heart Border die from Simon Says Stamp out of the same piece of inked Yupo paper.


The little clouds are from a Lawn Fawn set called Hello Sunshine, I cut these three times each and sandwiched them around my rainbow so that I could raise the rainbow with foam tape.


The little Giraffe is from the MFT Stamp set called Wild Things, which is an oldie but goodie set, especially for cute cards. I coloured this with Copic Markers and added it to my card along with a sentiment from a Creative Stamping magazine set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!