Shabby Blogs

Thursday 30 May 2019

Green silhouette

Hello again.
My cards for the next few days will all be made using my current favourite stamp set - Dainty Bouquet by Altenew.




This is a gorgeous delicate flower set which can be layered to create realistic blossoms, or stamped in one colour for a silhouette effect.




For this card I stamped the largest of the images using parrot ink from Altenew. I then inked a piece of white card with this ink to create a matted layer for the sentiment.




The sentiment, from Hero Arts, was stamped in the same ink and die cut with a stitched circle die.




I cut the long edges to make the panel narrower and added the piece to a green card base.


Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!