Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Circles and rings

Hello again.
Today's card was made for my son-in-law's birthday last week. This one was from my youngest son, Joe.




I collected together a few stamp sets which all had circular images.  I used sets from Simon Says Stamp, Uniko, and Hero Arts.




I stamped each image on to a piece of white card using different colours of Distress Oxide.
Once I had covered the card I trimmed it down and attached to a card base made from a co-ordinating colour.  This one is Simon's Audrey blue.




I cut the numbers from another piece of the same card using Papermania carnival numbers, and attached them using foam pads.
I then added some Nuvo shimmer pen over the top.




The finishing touch was the sentiment heat embossed with Nuvo glacier white and some caribbean ocean crystal drops.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!