Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Thinking of You

Good morning all and happy Hump day. I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is one I made for a friend who recently lost her mum, I really don't like having to do sympathy cards, so I decided to do a Thinking of You card instead.


I started my stamping my images using the Altenew Dandelion Wishes stamp set, using Altenew Crisp Dye Inks in Silver Stone, Jet Black, Parrot, Olive and Moss. Then I used a  Stitched Rectangle die to cut the panel down to size.


For the background I used a We R Memory Keepers 3D Embossing Folder with some pale grey card.


I wanted to lift the panel away from my background slightly, so I added a green card mat behind the images and a small silver/grey band across the centre of my background.


Then I added it all to a green card blank, stamped the sentiment and popped a few clear silver sequins on to finish.


Hope you like it, thank you for taking the time to stop by today. 
Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!