Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 May 2019

Sending Sunshine

Good morning all, how about something bright and cheery for a Monday morning? I thought seen as how the weather can't make it's mind up in my little neck of the woods, I would send you all a bit of sunshine. 


Today's card came about after an alcohol ink play session. I was making backgrounds and decided to try some brighter colours, so this one is using Tim Holtz and Adirondack/Ranger Alcohol Inks in  oranges and yellows with gold mixative on Yupo paper.


The daffodils are Altenew dies that came free with a Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine earlier this year. I cut the flowers from different coloured card and I added Seaweed Quartz Nuvo Glimmer Paste to the stems.


I cut the panel to size with a Stitched Rectangle die, and added my flowers to the front using wet glue and foam tape for dimension, then I added a stacked die-cut sentiment in black card over the top.


I stamped and heat embossed part of the greeting on the front, and then finished it off on the inside. Then I added a few Nuvo Crystal Drops in English Mustard and Ripened Pumpkin, and Limoncello Jewel Drops to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!