Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 May 2019

Have a Wonderful Day

Good morning folks, and happy Friday. I hope you have had a great week and are looking forward to a crafty weekend.


Today's card was a lot of fun to make and I will be making more of these. I started by using a firework stencil from Simon Says Stamp and spreading Nuvo Glimmer Paste through it, on to a plain white card panel.


Once the paste was dry, I used Distress Oxide Inks over the top to create a deep blue sky effect. I just used a dry cloth to take any excess ink off of the glimmer paste.


I cut a Crafti Potential - Wonderful Sentiment Die and Surround, from white linen and silver linen card, and added these to my panel using foam tape. Then I stamped the rest of the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and added this above and below my die-cut.


I cut the panel down to size using a stitched rectangle die, and added it to a plain white note card. Then I added in a few drops of Nuvo Atlantic Drift Glitter Accents to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!