Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Floral heart

Hello and welcome.
I'm here today with one of the simplest types of card make. This is just card and paper!


I love the papers that are part of Simon Says Stamp Hello Darling card kit for April 2019.
These papers often have a sheet or two of sentiment strips or toppers that can make simple cards.


I took one sheet that had four little toppers on and cut out this pale green one.  I backed it with black for some definition, then searched my stash for a card stock of the same colour.


I found one very similar which shared tone with the matching patterned paper.  I cut a strip of this, slightly narrower than the topper, and layered it on the green card.


The topper was added with sticky foam, and the whole panel adhered to a black card base.  For final detail I added some bubble-gum Nuvo crystal drops.
This type of card takes very little time as the papers do all the work for you.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!