Shabby Blogs

Friday 31 May 2019

Vintage Birthday

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Today's card was a really simple make, and one that I will be repeating for other male birthdays.


I used stamps from a Creative Stamping Magazine set, Issue 70, called Ladies and Gentlemen. I stamped the image and sentiment onto a piece of plain white card, using Versafine Onyx Black ink, and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I cut the panel down to size using an MFT Stamps Stitched Rectangle Die, and then used Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink to blend around the edges inwards, to 'age' the card a bit.


Then I added this to a copper coloured note card to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!