Shabby Blogs

Monday 3 June 2019

Flower Silhouette

Hello friends. I'm back with another silhouette card, again using the Altenew Dainty Bouquet set.


I masked off an area using post-it tape and used distress oxides to blend the panel.  The colours are worn lipstick, tea dye, tattered rose.


I stamped the rose image using Versafine onyx black ink.  Although this is an excellent ink, I did have to stamp several times.  I'm very thankful for the MISTI to be able to do this.



I added a generic sentiment from the stash then trimmed the panel down.
I added a black matt before adhering to a white card base.


I love the classy look of this card.  Hope you do too.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!