Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 June 2019

Arts and Crafts Cards

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you have had a great weekend. We haven't been up to much this weekend, but we have a busy couple of weeks ahead with birthdays lol.


Today's cards are a couple that I made from the Hero Arts, My Monthly Hero Kit, for May 2019. It features lots of different crafty images, sentiments and coordinating dies, and while I was making the yellow version for my granddaughter's 7th birthday last week, I decided to make another version and keep it for later on in the year for my niece.


I arranged the different stamps around one of the sentiments using the Misti stamping tool. Then I stamped them with Onyx Black Versafine Ink, and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.


I coloured the images with Copic markers, and then cut the panels to fit A2 size cards by using an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die for the yellow version and an MFT Stitched Rectangle die for the red one.


Then I added one to a yellow note card and one to a red note card, and voila all finished. 


I really must do this more often, make more than one card at once, as it really doesn't take that much longer once you have the idea and set-up.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you like these cards, have a great week and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!