Shabby Blogs

Monday 24 June 2019

Happy Birthday Sunshine

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you have had a good weekend.

Jude and I have made the decision to stop blogging as of this Friday the 28th June 2019. To be honest it's been more of a chore than a pleasure this year, so as hard as it is to say goodbye after almost seven years, we will give it a rest and hopefully will feel like coming back to it at a later date. I hope you understand xxx.


Today's card is one I made for my granddaughter's birthday last week. This one uses the Sunny Days set from Clearly Besotted, stamped with Altenew inks from the Pocketful of Sunshine and Tropical Forest sets.


I used an MFT Stamps Horizontal Stripes background die, and cut this from a white linen card, then I used various ink sprays to splatter a random pattern over it. 


I placed my inked piece over a plain white piece of card and then stamped a simple Happy Birthday into one of the spaces.


I added my sunflower and leaves to the front, and then added in a white leaf branch from an M & Co Boutique die set. Then to finish it off I die cut the word Sunshine 3 times from gold card, using a Simon Says Stamp die, I stacked these together for dimension and then stamped a smiley face onto my sunflower.


Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by today. 

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!