Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Alcohol Ink Background

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great weekend and are having a good week so far. Today's card is one I made for mum's birthday last week.


I blended different shades of blue Alcohol Pearl Inks on to Yupo paper, and before it was completely dry, I pressed gold foil randomly over it, and just let it stick where it wanted.


I cut a panel of white card with an MFT Stitched Rectangle die to fit an A2 card base, and then I used a large circle die to cut a window in the front.


I placed my Yupo paper behind the aperture and then cut a few leaves and berry stems from plain white card, using M & C Boutiques dies.


I arranged the stems behind the window and then glued them into place before snipping off the ends. I also added a die-cut Mum sentiment using a Cut and Make die and the same white card.


Then I heat embossed a simple Happy Birthday Sentiment with Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder, and added this to the front using foam tape, before I added it all to a plain blue note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!