Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 June 2019

Flamingo sunset

Hello and welcome.
My card today uses another image from the June My Monthly Hero kit.


I don't know what it is about flamingos but they make me smile! When I saw this image in the kit I knew I wanted to make something with it.


I stamped, coloured and cut two flamingos.  To be honest these are my second attempt as I tried to watercolour the first ones and they did not turn out nicely at all!!


I masked a strip across the centre of my card panel and added a circle die cut with temporary adhesive.  I then blended a sunset using wild honey. fired brick and wilted violet distress oxide inks.


I glued my two flamingos to the panel and added a sentiment before adhering the whole piece to a standard size card base.
Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!