Shabby Blogs

Friday 7 June 2019

Grey silhouette

Hi folks.
I have a really quick and simple card for you today.


I used the Dainty Bouquet set (again) and stamped a background using industrial diamond ink, both from Altenew.


I used the MISTI to make sure I got good impressions on the card panel - multi stamping when necessary.
I then cut this panel down to fit a silver grey card base. 


I used a strip of matching card to create a banner and white heat embossed a simple sentiment.


I think this is a really versatile stamp set and I love how it looks stamped with just the base layer.
Hope you do too.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!