Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Spot the dog

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far.


Today's card is another that I made for my granddaughter's birthday last week, this time using a Spot the Dog Stamp Set called Hello Spot. This set came free with Issue 68 of Creative Stamping Magazine.


I arranged the images and sentiment on to plain white card, and then stamped them using Versafine Onyx Black ink, and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.


I coloured the images with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, and then covered them with a ton of Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen from Nuvo. Apologies for the awful picture, but I was trying to capture just how sparkly this shimmer pen is lol. 


Then I used an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die to cut the panel to size, and added it to a lilac shimmer note card to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!