Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Stay wild

Hello and thank you for joining us.


This weekend I have been playing with the June My Monthly Hero kit, which has lots of jungle themed images.
I love this little monkey and had to make something with him.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the image along with a tree branch for him to sit on.
For the background I used the stencil from the kit and applied some wild honey distress oxide with a brush.


I used a square die to cut the background and added a yellow border.  I then glued the branch and monkey across the square panel.


To finish off I added a sentiment from the kit and attached the panel to a 4x4 card base.
Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!