Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Always be yourself

Hello again.
Today's card is another made for Izzy's 7th birthday last week.
For this underwater scene I combined two sets from Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts.


For the background I blended stormy sky and tumbled glass distress oxides on to smooth white card. I then used stormy sky to stamp the background silhouettes.


I used Copic markers to colour the mermaid, added loads of Nuvo aqua shimmer pen, then fussy cut her leaving a thin white border.


The rocks and foliage were stamped using a selection of Wendy Vecchi blendable dye inks.  These stamped really well over the distress ink.


I cut my panel down and added it to a white card base.  I used a simple sentiment and then inside stamped, "Always be yourself, unless you can be a mermaid."
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!